Southshire Roller Derby Inc. is a non-profit, Public Benefit organization with a mission to train individuals and teams in the skills required for roller derby competition in order to improve personal well-being and athleticism and to engage in local, regional, national, and international competition of roller sports.
Our bylaws have a secondary mission to engage in our local community aiding in the promotion and support of area non-profit organizations which advance the betterment of our community, the education of children, and the health and wellness of our citizens.
We take our bylaws seriously and even extend our engagement of our local community to choose to buy locally even if it isn’t about sport or non-profits.
2019 Board of Directors
- President: BB-SK8
- Vice President: Anya Bum Bum
- Treasurer: Ann vil Storm
- Secretary: Dewey Decimatrix
- Board Member at Large: Meggie
You can contact our Board members through our general email email@example.com
2019 League Coordinators
- Volunteer: Holy Minoli
- Sponsorship & Fundraising: BB-SK8
- Safety: Dewey Decimatrix
- Bout Production: Thunder Storm
- Recruitment & Retention: Sage McKinley
- Merchandise: Rhonda Wreckage
- Marketing & Media: Shutter Storm
- Officiating: Dewey Decimatrix
- Juniors’ Business: Ann vil Storm & Thunder Storm
- Battle Cats: R McGeddon
- Juniors: Ann vil Storm